From: "Petteri Räty" <betelgeuse@g.o>
To: gentoo-soc@l.g.o
Cc: Nathan Eloe <powerofazure@×××××.com>
Subject: [gentoo-soc] Git repository for libbash
Date: Sun, 16 May 2010 17:03:35
1 On 05/14/2010 06:04 PM, Donnie Berkholz wrote:
5 > Code Management
6 > ===============
7 >
8 > Gentoo uses a mix of CVS, SVN and Git internally. We expect you to
9 > maintain a repository containing your code on Gentoo infrastructure,
10 > although you may choose to actively work on the code elsewhere (for
11 > example, Github). One of the explicit aims of the Community Bonding
12 > period is to get you up to speed with the version control system you
13 > will be working with. Please contact your mentor for help *before*
14 > signing up with a particular service. In some cases, you may be expected
15 > to work on an existing repository -- contact your mentor for specifics.
16 >
17 > To have a repository set up, contact Robin Johnson (robbat2@g.o)
18 > and send him a public SSH key, the repository type, and the repository
19 > name. Your mentor can help you with this.
23 Robin: Please setup a git repository for libbash. I should be the only
24 one with write access (I'll push reviewed code from github there).
25
26 Regards