From: Michael Gilroy <Michael.Gilroy@××××××××.edu>
To: gentoo-soc@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-soc] Weekly Progress: MPI Overlay, Week 10
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2017 12:41:47
1 Hi,
2
3 *Summary:*
4 This week's plans:
5 1) Make helper functions more comprehensive with regards to setting
6 environment variables. Modularize functions to help in more cases than one.
7 2) Finish work with setting up a proper build environement for the src_*
8 phases.
9 3) Test against new version of hpl from sci/ now in the overlay, along with
10 new MPI_TARGETS.
11
12 A lot of this weeks work was patching holes in the builds. Breaking up
13 functions and adding them to the mpi_foreach_implementation iterations will
14 make the eclass much more useful.
15
16 Next Week's Plans:
17 1) Continue testing and fixing build issues.
18 2) Work towards userspace eselect switching.
19 3) Get existing dev branch to a "stable" build to merge with master, where
20 all builds/eclasses in the overlay play nicely together.
21
22 NOTE: On Tuesday (08/15) I will be flying back to Colorado and moving into
23 my new apartment, which will be very time consuming.
24
25 Thanks,
26 Michael