From: Oliver Schinagl <oliver@××××××××.nl>
To: gentoo-soc@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-soc] Hello!
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2010 12:41:33
1 Hello,
2
3 Just dropping by for a quick introduction and to say hello.
4 As a happy gentoo user for many many years I thought it was time to
5 finally contribute back, more then just a few bug comments and the like.
6 Since I use Gentoo-hardened on my servers, regular gentoo on my desktop
7 and have been using gentoo on my media center one could say I am fanatic
8 about Gentoo!
9 On my laptop I used to use Gentoo, but it was taking to much time and
10 work to get basic stuff working (connect quickly and easily to many
11 different wireless Access-points) I switched to Ubuntu there. Now this
12 is not a bad thing! It let's me review one of the other ones and lets me
13 get familiar with their system as well.
14 Personally I study for my Masters degree in Computer Science and
15 Engineering at the Technische Universiteit Eindhoven.
16
17 I hope this quick introduction didn't spam the list to much, but I felt
18 a quick short introduction was in order.
19
20 Oliver