From: Zhang Zongyu <zzy2529420793@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-soc@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-soc] Weekly Report: Big Data Infrastructure and Maven Overlay in Week 6
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2020 03:50:05
2 > Are the source codes of the two different from each other?
3 >
4 > Benda
7 I have to apologize for the confusion of "netty" and "jersey". There
8 are actually two "jersey" artifacts.
9 Sun-jersey is organised like "com/sun/jersey", while glassfish-jersey
10 is organized like "org/glassfish/jersey". [1] [2]
11 And their code differs in some way, so I cannot just
12 "sed 's/com.sun.jersey/org.glassfish.jersey/'"
13 to avoid the problem.
14
15 However, it is possible that sun-jersey is migrated to
16 glassfish-jersey in some time.
17
18 I may find whether they are two totally different artifacts or they
19 are the same artifact developed at different times. (like javax.* and
20 jakarta.*)
21 Then it will be clear to decide whether to slot those ebuild files or
22 to rename those packages.
23
24 Regards,
25 Zhang Zongyu