From: Nirbheek Chauhan <nirbheek@g.o>
To: gentoo-soc@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-soc] google summer of code ideas
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2010 05:27:45
1 On Tue, Mar 30, 2010 at 10:12 AM, <abhik@×××××××.in> wrote:
2 >
3 > Respected sir,
4
5 This is a mailing list, not a personal email address.
6
7 >              i had seen your project ideas and i am interested to wrok on
8 > some of them like wed applications,java integration.i am an
9 > expert advanced programming designer in java with knowledge
10 > of c,c++ and web designing with html,ccc,php and java
11 > script.so how can i proceed with my application,when i can
12 > talk regarding my proposal.please reply me.
13
14 Since you claim to have seen our project ideas[1], you should re-read
15 that page from the beginning since it has detailed instructions on how
16 to proceed, and what we need from you. In addition, you should also
17 read the Google SoC FAQ before mailing.
20 1. http://en.gentoo-wiki.com/wiki/Google_Summer_of_Code_2010_ideas
23 ~Nirbheek Chauhan
24
25 Gentoo GNOME+Mozilla Team