From: Vikraman <vikraman.choudhury@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-soc@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-soc] GSoC 2013: Puppet module for gentoo
Date: Fri, 03 May 2013 15:09:31
1 Hello list,
2
3 I am Vikraman, a CS grad student in IIT Kanpur, India. I have been
4 involved with gsoc+gentoo since 2011, as a student and a mentor. I
5 am also a gentoo dev since August, 2012.
6
7 This time, I'm applying as a student for the "Puppet module for gentoo"
8 idea. I have been in touch with tampakrap since last week, but due to
9 exams and other engagements, I just submitted my proposal[0] yesterday.
10
11 The basic objective is to improve upon the existing puppet-portage
12 module[1] and improve gentoo support in other upstream modules. If you
13 have any suggestions or feature requests, please get in touch.
14
15 [0]https://google-melange.appspot.com/gsoc/proposal/review/google/gsoc2013/vh4x0r/32002
16 [1]https://github.com/adrienthebo/puppet-portage
19 Vikraman