From: "Ján Zahornadský" <yankyo@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-soc@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-soc] Weekly Report: Big Data Infrastructure and Maven Overlay in Week 4
Date: Sun, 28 Jun 2020 20:44:08
1 On 28/06/2020 16:23, Zhang Zongyu wrote:
2 > This week I began to install the overlay generated by java-ebuilder.
3 > But I ran into some problems.
4 >
5 > They are mainly related to pom files, the metadata of maven artifacts.
6 > Some pom files do not declare their real dependencies, while some
7 > others form into a circular dependency. The problem is really annoying.
8 > And after some discussion with Benda and Miroslav, I am going to manually
9 > write them a proper ebuild to avoid the problem.
10
11 Are you _sure_ that's the case? These projects are using Maven to build,
12 test and upload artifacts to Maven central, how can it not compile?
13
14 Did you check out a stable commit? Did you set the proper Maven profile?
15 Are you invoking Maven the same way upstream is? Please elaborate.
18 All the best,
19 Jan