From: "Микита Голубаха" <hilobakho@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-soc@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-soc] pomu weekly report for week #11
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2017 13:10:50
1 This is the weekly report for the week of 07.08-13.08.
2
3 I continued work on the git remote fetcher, but some protocol limitations have rendered my work useless. I ended up scrapping it in its entirety, and instead rewrote the fetcher directly in pomu as a wrapper for the git command (and a few git object parsers), in addition, I wrote fetchers for each of the overlay types featured in overlays.xml: rsync, svn, mercurial (in addition to git), and a generic base for any possible alternative type. I'm a few steps away from a complete remote overlay backend.
4
5 The plan:
6 * add the zugaina package searcher
7 * integrate the remote fetcher backend
8 * finish up dep tree parser
9
10 Weekly commits (excl. late git-gg);
11 - Remote fetching
12 Added classes to fetch packages/trees etc. from remote repositories of
13 all kinds mentioned in overlays.xml: git, mercurial, svn, rsync
14 Added utility functions for git repos and to interact with filesystem
15 repository hierarchy