From: "Filip Gruszczyński" <gruszczy@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-soc@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-soc] archfs - Status Report
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2007 07:29:52
1 I received information, that mails I had sent were empty. I changed my
2 coding options and hope, that this time it will be all right.
3
4 @Andrey Falko and Robert Buchholz: Thanks for your help. I noticed,
5 that there was something wrong (empy mail in gentoo archive), but had
6 no idea why.
7
8 ---------------------------------------Status
9 Report----------------------------------------------
10
11 Project description
12 Archfs is a filesystem that displays rdiff-backup archives in a
13 user-friendly fashion. It is built using FUSE library, that makes
14 possible creating filesystems in userspace. This particular filesystem
15 analyzes given single or multiple rdiff-backup archives and allows to
16 browse its contents.
17 URL: http://code.google.com/p/archfs/
20 Project status
21 All planned features are operational. I am now learning autoconf,
22 automake and ebuild making. Filesystem is now not using linux-only
23 functions if that's necessary. I am working on code quality and
24 robustness.
25
26 Timeline
27 17 VII - 31 VII - installation and using filesystem under different
28 architectures;
29 1 VIII - 10 VIII - making it possible to add software to gentoo
30 distribution; presenting software to possible large number of users to
31 gather feedback
32 11 VIII - 20 VIII - excessive testing; using feedback gathered from
33 users for fixing bugs/adding smaller features;
38 Filip Gruszczyński