From: "Amadeusz Żołnowski" <aidecoe@×××××××.name>
To: gentoo-soc@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-soc] Dracut port - weekly progress - week 2
Date: Wed, 09 Jun 2010 14:35:42
1 Hello everyone,
2
3 Starting with bad news I've got unwanted break lasting 3 days due to
4 school stuff, but it's not so bad as it looks like. I still have quite
5 much time reserve before mid-term.
6
7 I'm in progress of analyzing and porting modules. Here's the table
8 describing what I've done:
9
10 Module Status Required pkgs
11 00dash OK app-shells/dash
12 01fips NO TOOLS
13 10redhat-i18n PORT/IN PROGRESS
14 10rpmversion N/A
15 40network PORT
16 45ifcfg PORT
17 50plymouth NO TOOLS
18 60xen OK app-emulation/xen
19 90btrfs OK sys-fs/btrfs-progs
20 90crypt ENHANCE sys-fs/cryptsetup
21 90kernel-modules FIXED sys-apps/module-init-tools
22 95terminfo OK
23 95uswsusp FIXED sys-power/suspend
24
25 Legend:
26 * OK – checked that script executed well and puts all expected
27 stuff into initramfs image
28 * NO TOOLS – there's no tools in portage tree for that module
29 * FIXED – I've changed something and it works
30 * PORT – need to be ported to work
31 * ENHANCE – some as above and port will involve enhancements
32 * IN PROGRESS – thing I'm gonna working on today
33
34 Besides that I've dived deeper into Dracut code and learned more about
35 bash thanks to my mentors and Dracut developers.
36
37 Below I'm including some references:
38 * Some of my patches at Linux Initramfs:
39 http://www.spinics.net/lists/ linux-initramfs/
40 * Branch gsoc2010 at github:
41 http://github.com/aidecoe/dracut/tree/gsoc2010
42 * My blog: