From: heroxbd@×××××.com
To: gentoo-soc@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-soc] identity.gentoo.org: report #12
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2013 15:31:57
1 Dear Pavlos,
2
3 Pavlos Ratis <dastergon@g.o> writes:
4
5 > Identity handles sensitive data and there are some things that have to
6 > be done first before it goes to production.
7 >
8 > Hopefully, in January (or earlier) we will be able to deploy Identity
9 > in production. If you have any other questions regarding the
10 > application, we are at #gentoo-www channel ! :)
11
12 Thanks for the clarification. I will need to stick with perl_ldap
13 then. I myself am not familiar with web :(
14
15 Benda