From: Arne Babenhauserheide <arne_bab@×××.de>
To: Sebastian Pipping <webmaster@××××××××.org>
Cc: gentoo-soc@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-soc] Congratulations!
Date: Mon, 07 Sep 2009 01:35:29
1 Am Montag, 7. September 2009 01:58:43 schrieb Sebastian Pipping:
2 > Arne Babenhauserheide wrote:
3 > >
4 http://smolt.hartwork.org:45678/client/show/pub_efb5a4a3-974a-4ec2-9df3-4185a610b3d1
5 > Would you rather like to see more on that page or be concerned about
6 > privacy if we did?
7
8 Maybe you could include the installed portage systems (portage, pkgcore,
9 paludis) :)
10
11 Otherwise I think your concern about privacy is justified. As long as the
12 data is in the general report, I don't need it in my personal profile.
13
14 > I have triggered report re-creation, your data is now included:
15 > http://smolt.hartwork.org:45678/static/stats/gentoo.html
16
17 Looks great!
18
19 Could you post that to the statistics thread in the forums along with the
20 instructions you sent me?
21
22 - http://forums.gentoo.org/viewtopic-t-714162.html
23