From: Benda Xu <heroxbd@g.o>
To: Ashish Bishnoi <ashishbishnoi18@×××××.com>
Cc: gentoo-soc@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-soc] Re: Approval for joining Portage powered android in GSOC 2018
Date: Fri, 06 Apr 2018 00:32:54
1 Hi Ashish,
2
3 I guess you wouldn't mind sharing the inquery on the gentoo GSoC mailing
4 list.
5
6 Ashish Bishnoi <ashishbishnoi18@×××××.com> writes:
7
8 > Hi there, I am interested in joining the Google summer of code 2018
9 > ‎for the Portage powered android project. I meet all the requirements
10 > for the position. Something about me: I am a regular gentoo and pentoo
11 > user ‎ and I have a love for Linux and Pen testing. I know bash
12 > programming and working of gentoo Linux. For the android part, I have
13 > a rooted S6 edge with LineageOs and have a good experience in
14 > unlocking boot loader and rooting phones. Here is my github :
15 > ‎github.com/ashishbishnoi Please let me know if I am selected ASAP.
16 > Apologies ‎for any inconvenience as I am a newbie in GSoC .
17
18 Thanks for your interest and enthusiastic introduction.
19
20 Unfortunately this years' GSoC student application is overdue[1]. You
21 are welcomed to come back next year.
24 Please let me know if you are interested in developing Gentoo/Android
25 outside GSoC.
26
27 Yours,
28 Benda