From: Donnie Berkholz <dberkholz@g.o>
To: gentoo-soc@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-soc] Auto dependency builder progress report. Week 7.
Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2011 15:31:48
1 On 06:22 Thu 14 Jul , Александр Берсенев wrote:
2 > - filter packages which are part of system profile in output
3
4 Can you make this optional? If I'm working on a system-level package, I
5 might want to keep track of some of its system dependencies.
6
7 > - filter packages which having files accessed only, but not readed or
8 > writed or executed.
9
10 Why does this happen, anyway?
11
12 > - highlight packages, used during package building but not listed in
13 > dependency lists of any level
14
15 For DEPEND rather than RDEPEND ones, we'll want to make sure they're
16 definitely listed in dependencies of the ebuild being used, rather than
17 any level.
18
19 > - think about python versions in dependencies.
20 > - produce a log file with all events and data about environment to
21 > send it on central storage.
22 >
23 > Best,
24 > Alexander Bersenev