From: "André Aparício" <aparicio99@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-soc@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-soc] libbash - Progress report #6
Date: Tue, 03 Jul 2012 03:18:54
1 Hi,
2
3 === Progress of previous week ===
4
5 - Finish the update of our instruo implementation to compile with the
6 last paludis version. Now it uses the configuration of portage or
7 paludis to get the repository to generate metadata.
8
9 - Fix some things from previous commits
10
11 This week was not much productive, there was some things to be done
12 that I had some doubts how should be done, and with the email
13 send/receive delay it drag a little.
14
15 About the other things that I could be doing meanwhile, two things that
16 I was supposed to work on too, had actually nothing to be done, they
17 were already working on the current state of the project somewhat.
18
19 === Plan for this week ===
20
21 - Support 'for' loop with implicit positional list.
22 for arg; do echo $arg; done
23
24 - Support line continuation inside keyword tests
25
26 - Fix functions that shadow builtins
27
28 - Search for whats left to be done to parse eutils.eclass
31 https://github.com/Aparicio99/libbash
32
33 Best regards,
34 André Aparício