From: Atharva Amritkar <atharvaamritkar@××××××××××.com>
To: Gentoo Soc <gentoo-soc@l.g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-soc] Week 10 Report for RISC-V Support for Gentoo Prefix
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2022 07:43:24
1 Hello all,
2
3 Hope everyone is doing good. This is my report for the 10th week of my GSoC project. This week I worked on testing packages with all keywords in app-portage[1] and app-arch[2]. Also working on testing sci-physics/geant, as it has several flags so its taking quite sometime .
4
5 Upcoming week I will do the same for sys-apps. My mentor has also shared with me the list of packages they use in Prefix, so we can test them on RISC-V, we will test them as well. I continued working on documentation of "Porting Prefix" and I will get it reviewed this week. Also will get reviews for the dangling PR's like [4] and [5]
6
7 [1] https://github.com/gentoo/gentoo/pull/26679
8 [2] https://github.com/gentoo/gentoo/pull/26725
9 [3] https://github.com/gentoo/gentoo/pull/26902