From: "Michał Górny" <mgorny@g.o>
To: gentoo-soc@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-soc] identity.g.o OpenID provider -- weekly report #11
Date: Fri, 06 Sep 2013 11:49:45
1 Hello, all.
2
3 Short summary: I'm working on creating an OpenID provider service using
4 Gentoo LDAP. It will provide a common login service for Gentoo
5 developers to Gentoo sites and other OpenID-aware sites (e.g. bug
6 trackers, blogs).
7
8 Source code: https://github.com/mgorny/identity.gentoo.org
11 Week #11
12 ========
13
14 Status: a little behind schedule
15
16 We have decided to stop adding new features for a while and instead
17 focus on cleaning up and upstreaming our (lot of) django-ldapdb
18 patches. Some of them have already been accepted, and we're mostly
19 working on understand the django internals, improving our remaining
20 patches and getting upstream feedback on our ideas.
23 Best regards,
24 Michał Górny