From: Donnie Berkholz <dberkholz@g.o>
To: gentoo-soc@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-soc] Online image builder
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2009 01:03:20
1 On 22:25 Mon 16 Mar , Eitan Mosenkis wrote:
2 > Ok so I'll get to this when I have time. It looks like this project will
3 > really be started from scratch. Any suggestions of a particular SCM I'll be
4 > using for it?
5
6 Probably git <http://git-scm.com/>. That's what most people in Gentoo
7 use for new, standalone projects these days.
8
9 By the way, your post reminds me that most students probably don't have
10 extensive experience with mailing lists, so learning how to use them
11 well is important. Why does it remind me, you ask? Top-posting
12 <http://www.caliburn.nl/topposting.html>.
13
14 > On Mon, Mar 16, 2009 at 9:05 PM, Donnie Berkholz