From: Detlev Casanova <detlev.casanova@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-soc@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-soc] kuroo : week 5 report
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2010 09:01:23
1 The raw things that have been done :
2
3 Fix progress bars
4 Fix progress bars
5 Fix freeze at startup.
6 Fix text filter in PortageTab
7 Fix filter group
8 Fix package inspector
9
10 So, the last exam week has passed, I did not have a lot of time to concentrate
11 for these 5 first weeks but I'm now all into the GSoC.
12
13 Kuroo is back to installing software properly. There are troubles when
14 packages are blocked and kuroo still hangs at startup when kbuildsycoca4
15 starts at the same time.
16
17 The blocked packages problem will be solved by the new C API.
18
19 This week I'll write that awaited kuroo live ebuild and fix annoying bugs like
20 the queue not being cleaned up and the alphabetical list of packages.
21
22 Detlev.