From: "Yuan Liao (Leo)" <liaoyuan@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-soc@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-soc] Re: Week 4 Report for Big Data Infrastructure and H2O ebuilds Project
Date: Thu, 08 Jul 2021 20:59:31
1 Hi folks,
2
3 Second update: the user documentation of the Kotlin packages is now
4 complete. It is available as a subpage under my user page on Gentoo
5 Wiki:
6 https://wiki.gentoo.org/wiki/User:Leo3418/Kotlin
7
8 Thanks,
9 Leo
10
11 On Mon, Jul 5, 2021 at 6:30 PM Yuan Liao (Leo) <liaoyuan@×××××.com> wrote:
12 >
13 > Hi folks,
14 >
15 > The blog post discussing how I created the Kotlin library ebuilds has
16 > been published at:
17 > https://leo3418.github.io/2021/07/05/gentoo-build-kt-src.html
18 >
19 > Thanks,