From: Benda Xu <heroxbd@g.o>
To: gentoo-soc@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-soc] Weekly report 05/07
Date: Sun, 06 May 2018 07:56:59
1 Hi Pengcheng,
2
3 "Pengcheng Xu" <i@××××××××.moe> writes:
4
5 > The work I've done this week sums up to the following points. As
6 > some of these topic spreads across dates, it's difficult to clearly
7 > mark what I've done each day. I'll list the topics below:
8 >
9 > 1. Setting up a virtual machine for cross-compiling:
10 > https://jsteward.moe/install-gentoo-in-hyper-v.html
11 > 2. Building a Gentoo chroot (still a chroot as of now) in Android:
12 > https://jsteward.moe/building-gentoo-chroot-in-android.html
13 > 3. Hacking and replacing the init in Android initramfs:
14 > https://jsteward.moe/replace-android-init-with-test-script.html
15 >
16 > A summary of the projects, as well as a brief introduction to each of
17 > them can be found here:
18 > https://jsteward.moe/weekly-report-0507.html
19 >
20 > Feedback wanted! Thanks a lot.
21
22 Very impressive. I have don't much to comment. Keep the good work
23 going.
26 BTW, bircoph and I have subscribed to the list, no need to Cc.
27
28 Cheers,
29 Benda