From: darkdefende@×××××.com
To: gentoo-soc@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-soc] Ebuild Generator week 13
Date: Sun, 14 Aug 2011 22:17:04
1 This week I "hooked up" my ebuild generator to "gentoopm" too check if the
2 packages that the pfl database search returns.
3 The check is there because there are some package in the pfl database that
4 might not exist in portage of the user.
5 So now it check for packages like this:
6
7 qfile (For deps that are already installed)
8 |
9 v
10 pfl (For deps not installed on the system)
11 |
12 v
13 gentoopm (sanity check of the suggested deps)
14
15 With this done and the other tweaks I've made this week, the genereated
16 ebuild for the "moc" project is on pair with the moc ebuild that is in
17 portage.