From: Michael Gilroy <Michael.Gilroy@××××××××.edu>
To: gentoo-soc@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-soc] Weekly Progress: MPI Overlay, Week 12
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2017 08:48:04
1 Hi,
2
3 *Summary:*
4 This week's plans:
5 1) Make helper functions more comprehensive with regards to setting
6 environment variables. Modularize functions to help in more cases than one.
7 2) Finish work with setting up a proper build environement for the src_*
8 phases.
9 3) Test against new version of hpl from sci/ now in the overlay, along with
10 new MPI_TARGETS.
11
12 I will be needing to pull longer shifts to get the repository to a good
13 point. This will be more difficult but I believe it can be done.
14
15 Next week's plans:
16 1) Get both eclasses, eselect, and multiple ebuilds in the repository to
17 all work with one another.
18 2) Update documentation for each of the above goals.
19 3) Submit for gentoo-dev review.
20
21 Thanks,
22 Michael