From: Pavlos Ratis <dastergon@g.o>
To: gentoo-soc@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-soc] identity.gentoo.org: report #11
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2013 17:23:37
1 Hello everyone,
2
3 I am working on Gentoo Identity, an LDAP web UI that aims to be a
4 general-usage application that will allow users - developers -
5 recruiters - administrators to configure their attributes easily from
6 Gentoo's LDAP server.
7
8 This week we had a feature freeze on the application and we focused on
9 improving our code. I started documenting things with Sphinx and
10 improved some parts of our build system . The soft 'pencils down' is
11 on Monday 16, where I will push Identity's documentation to our
12 official repo.
13
14 My plans for the next week are to add some final touches to user
15 settings and add more tests. Also I am going to do a final profiling
16 before the hard 'pencils down' so we can have our performance compared
17 between the mid term and final evaluation.
18
19 Source code for Gentoo Identity: https://github.com/gentoo/identity.gentoo.org
20
21 Regards,