From: Rafael Goncalves Martins <rafaelmartins@g.o>
To: gentoo-soc@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-soc] Ideas from Last year pending mentor assignment
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2012 18:08:59
1 Hi Snigdha,
2
3 On Mon, Mar 12, 2012 at 5:50 PM, Snigdha Aggarwal <snighs@×××××.com> wrote:
4 > Hi,
5 > I am Snigdha, an undergraduate student from India.
6 >
7 > I would like to work on the "Package statistics reporting tool" idea that is
8 > mentioned on the wiki. However, it is mentioned that the project lacks a
9 > mentor, could someone please guide me as to how I could work on the project
10 > and who would be the right person to approach to.
11 >
12 > Thanks in advance!
15 > Regards
16 > Snigdha
17
18 I added myself as contact for this idea, feel free to contact me if
19 you want, or just send your questions here in the list, for a bigger
20 audience.
21
22 Best regards
25 Rafael Goncalves Martins