From: heroxbd <heroxbd@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-soc@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-soc] Project Idea: Gentoo On Android
Date: Sun, 31 Mar 2013 05:15:09
1 Dear Rich,
2
3 Rich Freeman <rich0@g.o> writes:
4
5 > Sounds very exciting, but perhaps a bit ambitious as well.
6 >
7 > Sounds almost like two projects worth, if not three.
8 >
9 > However, I'd certainly love to see this happen!
10
11 Thank you very much for the encouragement!
12
13 Yes, I do think will need to split it into two. Now the question is how
14 much time I need to achieve the first part. I will figure out a timeline
15 with Prefix guys and come back with a revised project proposal.
16
17 Cheers,
18 Benda