From: Jian Cao <sworden.cao@×××××.com>
To: Andrew Savchenko <bircoph@g.o>
Cc: Justin Bronder <jsbronder@g.o>, "gentoo-soc@l.g.o" <gentoo-soc@l.g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-soc] GSoC 2019 Weekly Report (5.27 - 6.2)
Date: Sun, 02 Jun 2019 15:02:45
1 Hi Andrew,
2
3 This week I created an overlay repository and wrote MPI and MPI-based packages (for example, hpl) module files. Based on setting up a virtual environment, they worked as expected. During this period, I investigated and tested several things may influence the module files, e.g. run-time environment variables. And I found the MPI_TARGETS is the most important and most time-consuming part over the project.
4
5 The progress is on schedule. However, as we talked yesterday, for next-week’s plan, I would like to some next-two-week’s jobs in advance, to leave more time to implement MPI_TARGETS. Next week’s plan would be:
8 1. Finish module files writing.
9 2. Solve some problems like path conflict.
10 3. Implement the test eselect files and interfaces. (next-two-week’s jobs)
11
12 And these work should be compatible with MPI_TARGETS implementation.
13
14 Regards,
15
16 Jian