From: Angelos Perivolaropoulos <aperivol@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-soc@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-soc] Gentoo-GPG: Week 7 Report
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2016 04:53:49
1 Hello,
2
3 This was my seventh week in the GSoC for the project Gentoo-GPG. For the
4 second half, I will be developing the new MetaManifest system that will
5 provide an efficient and secure way to verify the integrity of Gentoo
6 distribution.
7
8 This week my work was to:
9
10 - Added eclass, profile and a master type to the types of MetaManifest
11 files that can be created.
12 - Added a GPG signing option to the creation process.
13 - Added a way to test the script using a parser.
14
15 My plan for next week is to:
16
17 - Add signature verification to the script.
18 - Add manifest verification to the script that goes through all repo levels.
19 - Continue optimising the script and prepare for the next milestone of the
20 project.
21
22 - aeroniero