From: "André Aparício" <aparicio99@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-soc@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-soc] libbash - Progress report #11
Date: Wed, 08 Aug 2012 00:05:55
1 Hi,
2
3 === Progress of previous week ===
4
5 - Fix problem with an odd number of semicolons inside declare strings
6
7 - Support appending to a variable an unquoted string with special
8 characters like a minus
9
10 - Support implicit line break with a pipe at the end of the line
11
12 - Support function names starting with a keyword
13
14 === Plan for this week ===
15
16 Now there's 8 (from 197) eclasses left with parsing problems, that
17 corresponds to 5 specific problems to fix.
18
19 - Fix problem with an odd number of single quotes inside here document
20 (couldn't solve this in the previous week)
21
22 - Fix variable substitution after variable attribution
23
24 - Support variable operator in builtin tests
25
26 - Support command substitution inside other command substitution
27
28 - Fix unwanted line continuation in comments
29
30 I've already worked with some of this before, but they're not trivial
31 to solve, so they were left for the end and I will try now to solve
32 them.
35 https://github.com/Aparicio99/libbash
36
37 Best regards,