From: Jason Wever <weeve@g.o>
To: gentoo-sparc@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-sparc] Help with Gentoo on E4500
Date: Sun, 16 Jul 2006 22:29:28
On Sun, 16 Jul 2006 18:04:03 -0400 (EDT)
"Ronald Vincent Vazquez" <rvazquez@×××××××××××××.org> wrote:

> I have an E4500 with 4 processors and 2 gig of RAM. I installed > Gentoo with 2.4.32-r6 kernel onto 3 mirrored drives. I would like to > know if anybody can help me verifying my config so I may be able to > boot this "Sparquie" from /dev/md0. Below are some of my configs:
/boot needs to either be by itself or on a raid0 setup or SILO will be unable to read the information it needs to from the /boot partition at boot time. -- Jason Wever Gentoo/Sparc Team Co-Lead

Subject Author
Re: [gentoo-sparc] Help with Gentoo on E4500 Ronald Vazquez <rvazquez@×××××××××××××.org>