From: nick thompson <nicholas.thompson1@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-sparc@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-sparc] how to figure out what an ultrasparc clone is, exactly, before boot (ie by name, pictures, model #, etc)
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2006 02:53:35
Hello all,
  I have recently gotten an ultrasparc clone and I want to identify it, I
didn't manage to get much info from the guy who gave it to me, and he
took the drive out too, company data and all. :) Anyway, I will buy a
new scsi drive but I need to figure out what this thing is, mostly to
satisfy my curiosity, and also to prepare to install upon it. Anyway,
are there any sites that specialize in identifying info on ultrasparc
clones? It has a vga frame buffer in it but, it doesn't product anything
on my monitor. It was good working when he powered it down, and took out
the drive. Anyway, any ideas?

"All unix, all the time."
gentoo-sparc@g.o mailing list