From: Keith M Wesolowski <wesolows@××××××××.org>
To: Leif Sawyer <lsawyer@×××.com>
Cc: "' '" <gentoo-sparc@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-sparc] ALSA support on sparc
Date: Thu, 02 Dec 2004 18:55:51
On Thu, Dec 02, 2004 at 08:42:04AM -0900, Leif Sawyer wrote:

> * Excluding Patch #1399_sparc-U1-hme-lockup.patch ... [ > ok ] > > heh. Not sure why the U1 patch is showing up, because I'm on a U2, and I'm > pretty sure that I don't have a ultra1 in my use...
What part of the word "Excluding" is unclear? If ultra1 is not in USE, the patch is excluded, meaning not applied. Since the patch is only for U1E systems, not applying it is the correct result. -- Keith M Wesolowski "Site launched. Many things not yet working." --Hector Urtubia -- gentoo-sparc@g.o mailing list