From: Leif Sawyer <lsawyer@×××.com>
To: gentoo-sparc@l.g.o
Subject: RE: [gentoo-sparc] iptables doesn't load filter rules
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2006 22:45:55
Replying to myself....
> > The only issue I'm seeing is that I can no longer use IPTables.
the issues seems to be the multi-port extension, i.e.: wormhole iptables # modprobe xt_multiport wormhole iptables # iptables -A INPUT -p udp -m udp -m multiport --dports 68,67,53,123 -m state --state NEW -j ACCEPT getsockopt failed strangely: Invalid argument If I break these up into individual lines, they work just fine. I'll double-check the recent changes, and if needed pass a note onto the maintainer. Sometimes you just have to talk to yourself to fix/workaround the problem...

File name MIME type
smime.p7s application/x-pkcs7-signature