From: Derek Pizzagoni <pizz@×××××××.net>
To: gentoo-sparc@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-sparc] Gnome-System-Monitor Broken on Sparc?
Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2005 16:41:20
I have a fresh install of Gentoo on my Ultra10.  I installed Gnome, and
installed the newest version of gnome-system-monitor.  When I run the
System Monitor applet on the taskbar, I can't get any activity for CPU
(Processor).  It always shows as 0%.  Disk, Swap Space and Load Average
are all the same way, 0%.  It's feasible that the Swap Space is at 0%,
but 0% CPU and 0% Disk?

When I click on the applet in the taskbar, it brings up a System Monitor
window.  In that window, it shows CPU utilization bouncing around.  Does
anyone have any idea why the applet in the system tray doesn't show
anything but 0%?

Thanks in advance...