From: freshy98 <freshy98@×××.net>
To: Zhang Weiwu <zhangweiwu@××××××.com>
Cc: gentoo-sparc@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-sparc] stupid! I booked an U2 box only to find my monitor won't plug-in
Date: Tue, 07 Dec 2004 13:20:22
1 Try looking for a 13W3 > VGA (DB15) converter.
2 Also, the monitor must support Sync-On-Green!
3
4 good luck.
7 > After borrowed lots of wisdom from this list, I decide to buy an U2 box
8 > as desktop, and it is on its way right now.
9 >
10 > Then, I suddenly (why no one suggested?) found this box will not have
11 > usual 15-pin monitor connector. It is using 'UPA', so I won't have a
12 > monitor that I could plug in.
13 >
14 > I did some search 'UPA converter' with only un-related results. (I don't
15 > know the name of usual PC 15-pin connector.) Do I have to buy a sun
16 > monitor to make it work?
20 > --
21 > gentoo-sparc@g.o mailing list
25 NEU +++ DSL Komplett von GMX +++ http://www.gmx.net/de/go/dsl
26 GMX DSL-Netzanschluss + Tarif zum supergünstigen Komplett-Preis!
29 gentoo-sparc@g.o mailing list