From: Alex Buell <alex.buell@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-sparc@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-sparc] Ultra Enterprise 2 w/ 2GB of RAM
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2007 20:57:13
1 Hi,
2
3 Seeing the recent activity on this mailing list, I thought I'd ask.
4 I've got an Ultra Enterprise 2 w/ 2GB of RAM and a pair of 300MHz
5 blackbird processors.
6
7 Sadly, I've just tried to boot the thing up tonight and found it's not
8 working. What I can see is the light on the CDROM comes on and flash
9 a few times, then the display changes to black - that means there is
10 a signal there but there's nothing there to see, even after a few
11 minutes. This box has both a TurboGX and a Creator3D cards in it, both
12 show the same result.
13
14 Any ideas on how I can get it up and running? It did work before I
15 moved house a few months ago.
16
17 Thanks for any ideas..
18 Alex