From: Alex Buell <alex.buell@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-sparc@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-sparc] Ultra Enterprise 2 w/ 2GB of RAM
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2007 20:57:13

Seeing the recent activity on this mailing list, I thought I'd ask.
I've got an Ultra Enterprise 2 w/ 2GB of RAM and a pair of 300MHz
blackbird processors.

Sadly, I've just tried to boot the thing up tonight and found it's not
working. What I can see is the light on the CDROM comes on and flash
a few times, then the display changes to black - that means there is
a signal there but there's nothing there to see, even after a few
minutes. This box has both a TurboGX and a Creator3D cards in it, both
show the same result.

Any ideas on how I can get it up and running? It did work before I
moved house a few months ago.

Thanks for any ideas..

Fearsome grindings.