From: harald <ba0547@×××××××××××.de>
To: gentoo-sparc@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-sparc] Java Support on Sparc plattform.
Date: Tue, 02 Jan 2007 21:43:38
Hello again,

why should i open a bug? there is no bug in system, it is a missing
ok, if you mean that this is the only thing that may bring yava to
gentoo linux on sparc. i will do that. must make me familar to gentoo
bug system. hope i will do the request correct.
i know that suns java is much better.

regards, Harald.
-- gentoo-sparc@g.o mailing list