From: harald <ba0547@×××××××××××.de>
To: gentoo-sparc@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-sparc] Java Support on Sparc plattform.
Date: Tue, 02 Jan 2007 21:43:38
1 Hello again,
2
3 why should i open a bug? there is no bug in system, it is a missing
4 feature.
5 ok, if you mean that this is the only thing that may bring yava to
6 gentoo linux on sparc. i will do that. must make me familar to gentoo
7 bug system. hope i will do the request correct.
8 i know that suns java is much better.
9
10 regards, Harald.