From: Alex Buell <alex.buell@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-sparc@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-sparc] Linux/SPARC64 Hardware Compatibility List
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2010 22:06:43
1 Four years ago I sent in an email with my box's details. This time I
2 have two new boxes;
3
4 Model - Ultra 60
5 Kernel - 2.6.34-gentoo-r11
6 Stability - Excellent
7 OBP - 3.31
8 Net - Yes (HME)
9 Sound - Yes (CS4321)
10 Framebuffer - sunffb
11 Submitter - alexbuell
12 Comments - Dual 360MHz processors, 2GB RAM, 2 x 36GB SCSI SCA disks.
13 Console and X11 working well. Minor problems with GNOME/Firefox need
14 resolving.
15
16 Model - Sun Blade 2000
17 Kernel - 2.6.34-gentoo-r12
18 Stability - Excellent
19 OBP - 4.16.4
20 Sound - Yes (can't remember which chipset)
21 Framebuffer - xvr500
22 Submitter - alexbuell
23 Comments - Dual 1.2GHz processors, 4GB RAM, 2 x 73GB FC-AL disks.
24 Console working well, need X11 fbdev although display looks corrupted,
25 X11 still works fine. As above, minor problems with GNOME/Firefox needs
26 sorting although I intend to help fix those problems.
27
28 Regards,
29 Alex
30 --