From: Craig Dewick <cdewick@××××××××××××××.au>
To: gentoo-sparc@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-sparc] Free: 73g Seagate FC drives - Blade 1000/2000 etc
Date: Tue, 15 May 2007 00:45:28
Hi Josh,

I'm in Australia and have a SunBlade 1000 system. Any inkling of what it might cost to send some of them over to Oz? Regards, Craig. -- Post by Craig Dewick (tm). Web @ "". Email 2 "cdewick@××××××××××××××.au". SunShack @ "" Galleries @ "". Also lots of tech data, etc. Sun Microsystems webring at "". -- gentoo-sparc@g.o mailing list