From: Craig Dewick <cdewick@××××××××××××××.au>
To: gentoo-sparc@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-sparc] Free: 73g Seagate FC drives - Blade 1000/2000 etc
Date: Tue, 15 May 2007 00:45:28
1 Hi Josh,
2
3 > I picked up a used batch of these drives a while back for a great
4 > price, and I never did buy a box they go in. I'm consolidating my
5 > belongings preparing to move, and these need to go.
6 >
7 > These drives were working when pulled. If you get a bad one, I'll
8 > refund your shipping and you can toss the drive.
9 >
10 > With that said, I'm offering these drives to anyone who needs them for
11 > their sparc. You pay shipping, I send drive. I figure $5 in the US
12 > would ship one drive, $6 should be enough for 2.
13
14 I'm in Australia and have a SunBlade 1000 system. Any inkling of what it
15 might cost to send some of them over to Oz?
16
17 Regards,
18
19 Craig.