From: Adam Sommer <asommer70@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-sparc@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-sparc] Anything to help out
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2007 15:25:45
Hi all,

I'm not 100% sure if this is the correct list to post this too, but I
recently was granted access to an old SunBlade 100 and came across the sparc
entry on the Gentoo Linux Staffing Needs on the main site.  So I was just
wondering if there was anything I could do to help out?

I've been using Gentoo for about 1.5-2 years on x86 and amd64 this is my
first experience with Sun hardware.  I was able to follow the Hand Book
documentation for Sparc and get a a base system setup without any real
issues.  Thanks for the documentation by the way.

Anyway thanks for everyones hard work on Gentoo.

Party On,