From: "Mitchell
To: gentoo-sparc@l.g.o
Subject: RE: [gentoo-sparc] LVM on sparc?
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2006 06:50:29
1 Just FYI, this experimental boots on my e450, but only after disabling the 4th Gb of memory as suggested by Pengi in the forums:
2
3 http://forums.gentoo.org/viewtopic-p-3125170.html?sid=6e8cc73dcfa9b304d78f485c074d00ab#3125170
4
5 Presumably that's the silo issue. Now to see if I can fix my root volume... :)
6
7 Thanks!
8
9 Ralph Mitchell
12 -----Original Message-----
13 From: Gustavo Zacarias [mailto:gustavoz@g.o]
14 Sent: Mon 2/20/2006 12:23 PM
15 To: gentoo-sparc@l.g.o
16 Subject: Re: [gentoo-sparc] LVM on sparc?
17
19 Hash: SHA1
20