From: Gustavo Zacarias <gustavoz@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o, gentoo-sparc@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-sparc] SPARC hardware donation thanks
Date: Fri, 08 Jul 2005 14:25:37
1 I'd like to thank Mike Doty (kingtaco) and the Loyola University of
2 Chicago for donating and making available online a nice Sun E250 with 2x
3 US2 @ 400mhz, 2G ram & 2x 36G disks for Gentoo development.
4 The netra is no longer online, so any gentoo devs that want/need a sparc
5 shell to test their stuff are welcome to ask for an account.
6 The v240 is reserved for real men(tm), so i'd rather prefer using the
7 E250 for this until we get another machine that has been donated online.
8 You don't need to be on the sparc team and/or own a sparc box to
9 test/keyword stuff, you just need an account on one so you can properly
10 test your stuff and let us know you'll be doing so in advance so the
11 alarms don't go off ;-)
12 Thanks.
15 Gustavo Zacarias
16 Gentoo/SPARC monkey