From: Andrew Ruef <munin@×××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-sparc@l.g.o
Subject: RE: [gentoo-sparc] TCP connect() times out
Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2005 11:13:22
1 Yes, it would...
2
3 The machine sends SYNs outbound to the remote hosts? Does it send ICMP
4 requests? This sounds more like a topology / firewall problem than a host
5 problem. If that machine never receives a SYN/ACK back then something is
6 blocking outgoing TCP connections..?
7
8 Andrew
9
10 -----Original Message-----
11 From: Paul Heinlein [mailto:heinlein@××××××.com]
12 Sent: Sunday, July 10, 2005 2:42 AM
13 To: gentoo-sparc@l.g.o
14 Subject: Re: [gentoo-sparc] TCP connect() times out
15