From: Ferris McCormick <fmccor@g.o>
To: Josh Saddler <nightmorph@g.o>
Cc: Gentoo Sparc <gentoo-sparc@l.g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-sparc] Re: Sparc status
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2007 19:36:06
1 On Fri, 2007-08-31 at 11:12 -0700, Josh Saddler wrote:
2 > Ferris McCormick wrote:
3
4 > > Finally, yes, I know the sparc project page needs updating. I'll work
5 > > on that over the next day or so unless someone wants to come forward and
6 > > take care of it. :)
7 >
8 > If it's GuideXML you're wanting, I can help with that, though I'm still
9 > on devaway (mostly) as my right eye doesn't really work. But if it's
10 > just GuideXML (and not lots o' content) for your Sparc page, I'd be
11 > happy to help out.
12
13 Thanks, we might take you up on it in a bit. For now, I was able to
14 just go in and make some brute force changes (mostly substituting one
15 nick for another in existing lines).
16
17 Pages still need more updating, though.
18
19 Regards,
20 --
21 Ferris McCormick (P44646, MI) <fmccor@g.o>
22 Developer, Gentoo Linux (Devrel, Sparc)