From: jim@××××××××××××.au
To: gentoo-sparc@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-sparc] Kernel 2.6.x config for SUN Blade 100
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2005 11:33:55
Quoting jim@××××××××××××.au:
> Quoting freshy98 <freshy98@×××.net>:
> > Could you give me a link, or mail your .config please? > > I would like to try it out on (vanilla-sources).
Tom, i got sources and there is no .config ! But .config is created when I run make menuconfig In my case it copied the existing config from /boot/config-2.6.13 It must have put that one there by make install I suppose. So it is probably smart enough to figure what you need, except not the sound module. In my case the original default is just fine except i choose for sound in the .config it is CONFIG_SND_ALI5451=m I figured out the required module by running lspci <snip> 0000:00:08.0 Multimedia audio controller: ALi Corporation M5451 PCI AC-Link Controller Audio Device (rev 01) I will mail you the .config off list thanks jim -- gentoo-sparc@g.o mailing list