From: jim@××××××××××××.au
To: gentoo-sparc@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-sparc] Kernel 2.6.x config for SUN Blade 100
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2005 11:33:55
1 Quoting jim@××××××××××××.au:
2 > Quoting freshy98 <freshy98@×××.net>:
3
4 > > Could you give me a link, or mail your .config please?
5 > > I would like to try it out on 2.6.13.4 (vanilla-sources).
6
7 Tom,
8
9 i got 2.6.13.4 sources and there is no .config !
10 But .config is created when I run make menuconfig
11 In my case it copied the existing config from /boot/config-2.6.13
12 It must have put that one there by make install I suppose.
13
14 So it is probably smart enough to figure what you need, except not the sound
15 module.
16 In my case the original default is just fine except i choose for sound
17
18 in the .config it is
19 CONFIG_SND_ALI5451=m
20
21 I figured out the required module by running lspci
22 <snip>
23 0000:00:08.0 Multimedia audio controller: ALi Corporation M5451 PCI AC-Link
24 Controller Audio Device (rev 01)
25
26 I will mail you the .config off list
27