From: Alex McWhirter <alexmcwhirter@×××××××.us>
To: diro@××××××××××.org, gentoo-sparc@l.g.o
Cc: kpolberg@××××××××.net
Subject: Re: [gentoo-sparc] LDOM available on T5120 for Gentoo devs and portage maintainers
Date: Sat, 23 Jul 2016 20:09:40
1 Does the kernel have support for ext3? Also make sure fstab is correct
4 Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device
5
6 -------- Original message --------
7 From: diro@××××××××××.org
8 Date: 7/23/2016 4:04 PM (GMT-05:00)
9 To: gentoo-sparc@l.g.o
10 Cc: alexmcwhirter@×××××××.us, kpolberg@××××××××.net
11 Subject: Re: [gentoo-sparc] LDOM available on T5120 for Gentoo devs and portage maintainers
12
13 This was good advice. Changing from ext4 to ext3 allowed emerge-webrsync to
14 not hang forever. However, i had to repartition and reformat the disks due to
15 exhausting inodes. Upon booting, i get this now:
16
17 http://cossus.ca/gentoo.txt
18
19 Any ideas?