From: Pilage <pilage@××××××.com>
To: gentoo-sparc@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-sparc] Booting Sun ultra sparc 60 with "own" kernel.
Date: Tue, 02 Jan 2007 22:45:57
1 maybe there is a kernel option list for the livecd posted on the forums so
2 that you can compare or I think Gustavo puts together the livecd maybe he
3 can post it somewhere(not to drag you in Gus).
4 If that doesnt pan out start with the base level drivers like the ide
5 drivers and such to make sure it is getting to the drives to start reading
6 stuff and if you are still getting errors producing logs to help
7 troubleshoot.
8 without looking at what is going on it is tough to try opint you in the
9 right direction.
10 Like I said before you have a running system with the livecd kernel so you
11 know it is just a matter of configuring your own kernel properly to get it
12 running.
13