From: harald <ba0547@×××××××××××.de>
To: gentoo-sparc@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-sparc] Java Support on Sparc plattform.
Date: Tue, 02 Jan 2007 21:05:12
1 Hello Andrew,
2
3 thank´s for your very quick answer.
4 i don´t know exactly what exactly gentoo foundation and its developers
5 do. there are a several java sources available for sparc plattform. sun
6 has binaries for solaris. is it possible to install/transform these
7 binaries for gentoo? there are a lot of sources available from sun.
8 would it be possible to install/compile these sources on my machine?
9 would it be possible for gentoo to generate emerge packages with these
10 sources?
11 I knew about blackdown java for sparc, these are unstable and do not
12 support all official sun java features.
13
14 harald Grosskopf.