From: Tom Martin <slarti@g.o>
To: gentoo-sparc@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-sparc] lm sensors on Ultra-2 ?
Date: Tue, 02 Aug 2005 08:47:43
1 On Thu, Jul 28, 2005 at 10:22:38AM -0800, Leif Sawyer <lsawyer@×××.com> wrote:
2 > I recently suffered quite a number of outages on my server due to a
3 > power supply that had gone flakey and was overheating.
4 >
5 > What sensors are available for Sparc (UltraSparc 2) boxen, if any?
6 >
7 > I've got the whole spate of them compiled as modules, but I'm not
8 > seeing anything that looks obvious.
9
10 To my knowledge, the USIIs don't support sensors. I think that came in
11 with USIIe or USIII or something...
12
13 Maybe someone else can be me certain then me, but I doubt a lot that
14 they would work.
15
16 Regards,
17 Tom
18 --
19 Tom Martin, http://dev.gentoo.org/~slarti
20 AMD64, net-mail, shell-tools, vim, recruiters
21 Gentoo Linux