From: Tom Martin <slarti@g.o>
To: gentoo-sparc@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-sparc] lm sensors on Ultra-2 ?
Date: Tue, 02 Aug 2005 08:47:43
On Thu, Jul 28, 2005 at 10:22:38AM -0800, Leif Sawyer <lsawyer@×××.com> wrote:
> I recently suffered quite a number of outages on my server due to a > power supply that had gone flakey and was overheating. > > What sensors are available for Sparc (UltraSparc 2) boxen, if any? > > I've got the whole spate of them compiled as modules, but I'm not > seeing anything that looks obvious.
To my knowledge, the USIIs don't support sensors. I think that came in with USIIe or USIII or something... Maybe someone else can be me certain then me, but I doubt a lot that they would work. Regards, Tom -- Tom Martin, AMD64, net-mail, shell-tools, vim, recruiters Gentoo Linux

Subject Author
Re: [gentoo-sparc] lm sensors on Ultra-2 ? freshy98 <freshy98@×××.net>