From: William Hubbs <williamh@g.o>
To: Mike Gilbert <floppym@g.o>
Cc: gentoo-systemd@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-systemd] Team lead election
Date: Sat, 07 Sep 2013 22:48:32
1 On Sat, Sep 07, 2013 at 11:54:54AM -0400, Mike Gilbert wrote:
2 > On Wed, Sep 4, 2013 at 7:21 PM, Michał Górny <mgorny@g.o> wrote:
3 > > Hello, folks.
4 > >
5 > > It was suggested earlier that we should hold up team lead election,
6 > > and that should be the major point of our next meeting.
7 > >
8 > > Since there's just five of us: who wants to be a candidate
9 > > for the team lead in the upcoming election, besides me?
12 > I don't think I would do a very good job of it, so I do not wish to
13 > nominate myself.
14 >
15 > I think it's ok to have an election with one candidate, if only to
16 > document the fact that nobody else wants the job.
17
18 This is a disappointment, I was thinking about nominating you. :-)
19
20 I don't know if I have time for the job personally, but to be honest I
21 would rather see someone else have it.
22
23 William